Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 2, July 18


Visited Born Aviation today in Indianapolis (pictured: David Born of Born Aviation and Steve Howland, owner Pilotwear & DiecastAirplane. This is a bit nostalgic for me as they were my first supplier going back 9 years to 1999 when I started my first aviation gift supply website, www.pilotwear.com. This is the first time I’ve meet these folks that I’ve worked with for several years now. The idea at first was to build an aviation gift site that carried some diecast airplanes, but it turned out that there really was a need for a top quality, dedicated diecast airplane site, so in 2002 www.diecastairplane.com was created and has been the real core of my business ever since, but we still have the aviation gift item store at pilotwear.com and we keep added to, and expanding this store side by side with the diecast sites.

In fact we’ve got several new items coming the pilotwear.com website from Born Aviation: Embroider aviation hats, some new t-shirts and more, so be sure to check out the site over the next few weeks to see what’s new.

No comments: